Sunday, September 10, 2006

Happiness?


Sometimes you thought happiness will never come to an end but you'll never really know. Sabe nga nila, the absolute last end is Happiness, ibig sabihin ba nun wala nang pagkatapos nang happiness na un? hahah sempre meron noh. every end comes new beginning. Oh anu to? lecture sa Professional Deonthology? wahahah hindi noh. Wish ko lng kasi i will also achieve happiness in my life, it so hard to live a life full of sorrow and pain. What can make me happy? my family, kung di kame nagkakaron ng fights.. my friends, kung lage lng sila nandyan saken pero minsan hindi e.. hmmm.. cguro boylet noh? hahaha kidding. Boys just give me heartaches and headaches.. hindi sila ang solution in achieving happiness in life.. maybe after graduation, if i can find a nice job and then earn a lot of money... i will surely be happy! haha.. kidding aside, i should just live my life to the fullest. kahet na laging sad, ok lng yan, cguro i will find myself in a nice position in the future, (oie anu iniisip mo jan ha?) but for now, eto muna ko, papetix petix na lng.. masaya naman ang gantong buhay diba? basta hindi lang ako masasaktan and luluha, wahaha.. Did i made any sense here? haaayyyy buhay! *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home